Salary : £25,000 (£12,500 per annum, part time)
Hours: 17.5 hours per week
About the position
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team and become involved with the data analysis aspects of each project we carry out . You would be responsible for analysing and manipulating large data sets in order to deliver the project objectives. We envisage that you would help to contribute and develop our existing data analysis practices and processes, as well as work as part of our small team to develop new space management and timetabling analysis services for our clients.
For this position you will be expected to work remotely and therefore must be comfortable working independently. We are a small growing team, therefore you would be in regular contact with all core staff and also have the opportunity to be involved with different aspects of the services we provide.
What we offer?
This is a part time opportunity to join a growing consultancy company and become involved with the different services we provide. You will be expected to work remotely and would also have the opportunity to be flexible with your start and finish times. In addition you will also be provided with full training on the current data analysis processes and practices that we carry out for each service.
What we require?
- A relevant degree (i.e. STEM subject) or minimum 5+ years’ experience within a similar position.
- Advanced Microsoft Access and Excel skills, including creation of macros using VBA.
- Strong analytical, logical, mathematical and numerical skills.
- Experience presenting data and offering insight in a clear and informative way.
- The ability and skills required to establish error-free reports in a clear and accessible format.
- The experience and confidence to proactively contribute to the continued development of the company’s services.
- The ability to communicate clearly and openly discuss ideas with staff of all levels.
- The ability to provide and meet project deadlines.
- Strong evidence of successfully working independently.
- A minimum 2+ years’ experience within a data-driven/analytical role.
- A good understanding of SQL and the ability to write queries.
- Experience of successfully working remotely.
- Experience of working within a space management and/or timetabling environment.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter, which indicates why you would be a great addition to our team and refers specifically to the requirements above. Send to email@example.com , we will then be in contact with you to discuss this opportunity further. Closing date for applications is 15/02/16, interviews will be held shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further please contact: Ben Moreland, Director, tel: +44 1172 303468, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.