Salary : £ Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Contract only
We are looking to add to our existing consultancy services, by providing timetabling consultant expertise to Higher and Further Education institutions. This service will help institutions cope with fluctuations in staffing levels or timetabling demands, that require additional staff with relevant timetabling skills and experience.
By joining Education Space Consultancy as a Timetabling Consultant, we will find the right contract for you at an institution that matches your skills and experience. Any new contract is always discussed in detail with each suitable Timetabling Consultant to ensure that both parties are happy and confident that the contract expectations can be met. Often you will be expected to work onsite within the institution(s) you choose to work with, therefore we also cover the travel, accommodation and subsistence costs associated with each contract.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience working within a timetabling unit at a HE and/or FE institution.
- Minimum 2 years timetabling software experience – please specify software package.
- Experience of producing and delivering an annual HE and/or FE institution timetable.
- Experience of successfully working independently, as well as part of a team.
- Experience of working with both administrative and academic staff of all levels, in order to collect and deliver the required timetabling outcomes as well as manage expectations.
- Excellent customer service skills and extensive experience in a customer focussed environment.
- A confident and positive approach in negotiating successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey complex information in written reports as well as in presentations and oral updates.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office package, i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Extensive experience with multiple timetabling software packages – please specify packages and experience.
- Experience of managing a timetabling unit at an HE/FE institution.
- Experience of managing and maintaining other timetabling software related solutions (i.e. a timetable data collection form).
- Experience of working on a contract basis, preferably within the HE and FE sectors.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter that refers to the requirements above, specifying why you would be a great addition to our team. Send to email@example.com , we will then be in contact with you to discuss this opportunity further.